Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
|Memory History Tool is a freeware, lightweight and portable utility with antivirus support for monitoring Microsoft Windows system memory usage and running processes in real-time.
Using Memory History Tool you can diagnose system memory historical data, find processes which consuming the highest amount of memory and many more functions.
You can check easily whether the installed system memory (RAM) is enough for the everyday use for your favourite game, CAD/design software, video editing application or you have to disable some system services, stop processes, uninstall troublesome applications, or should upgrade to more RAM.
You can explore the running processes, find unknown ones easily, scan unknown processes or all memory for viruses, easily check their folder path, view their properties, or export them to a highly compatible csv file format.
M A I N F E A T U R E S
- Shows system memory information
- Minimalistic design
- Easy to use, simple interface
- Total, available, memory load indication
- Minimum, maximum, average historical usage statistics
- Draws graph in real-time
- Pause/Resume monitoring
- Query and view current process list
- Automatically export process list to csv file
- Export one file or a series of files in csv format
- Auto start with the OS
- See random animation in the program
- Do not afraid of the Angry Birds:)
- Customizable graphics
- Lightweight software, no installation needed
- Portable, can run from external drives: usb, flash, etc.
- Faster loading time than standard Windows gadgets
- It is written from scratch, uses as little resources as possible
- License free with no usage restrictions
- adware, spyware, virus free, no hidden messages, no advert
- Scanned with NOD32 antivirus and Malwarebytes Anti-Malware before publication