Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
|Welcome to Blender, the free and open source 3D animation suite.Blender can be used to create 3D visualizations such as still images, video and real-time interactive video games.
Blender is well suited to individuals and small studios who benefit from its unified pipeline and responsive development process.
It is cross-platform and runs equally well on Linux, Windows and Macintosh computers with a small memory and disk footprint. Its interface uses OpenGL to provide a consistent experience across all supported hardware and platforms.
- Blender is a fully integrated 3D content creation suite, offering a broad range of essential tools, including modeling, UV mapping, texturing, rigging and skinning, animation, many types ofsimulations (fluid, rigid bodies, etc), scripting, rendering, compositing, VFX, and game creation.
- Cross platform, with an OpenGL GUI that is uniform on all major platforms (and customizable with Python scripts).
- High quality 3D architecture enabling fast and efficient creation work-flow.
- Excellent community support from forums and IRC.
- Small executable size, optionally portable.