Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
|Shutdown8 is a simple program that allows users to shut down their computers with a timer.Users can simply add this program onto the taskbar and select the Shut down, Log off, Restart, Timer, Sleep or Hibernate menu.
- Shuts down/powers off computers at a specified time
- Users can set the timer with the [+][-] keys or the mouse wheel button
- Hibernate Mode: Saves the contents from the RAM to a hard disk and shuts down
- Sleep Mode: Saves the state of the computer to RAM and enters a low-power mode
- Works well with Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 and 10