Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
|PDF to X is used to convert PDF documents to Word (.doc)/WordPad (.rtf) documents, HTML web pages, JPG/PNG/BMP/TIF/GIF/PCX/TGA images and plain text files in batch mode. It works without Adobe Acrobat or Adobe Reader, and has friendly interface, small size, accurate and fast conversion ability.It retains the original text, images, format and layout of PDF documents in various output files as much as possible.
Also, PDF to X supports converting the password-protected PDF files and specifying page range to convert (for DOC, RTF, JPG, GIF, PNG, BMP, TIF, PCX, TGA files), and supports converting the PDF files that have some restrictions, such as Content Copying, Saving as Text, Page Extraction, Printing are not allowed (for HTML and TXT files).
If you want to edit/reedit the PDF files in MS Word or WordPad, publish the PDF content as HTML web pages on the web, capture PDF documents, let your documents management system supports PDF search or want to extract the text from PDF files, it might be useful.
- Friendly interface, small, accurate, and fast.
- Works in batch mode.
- Works without Adobe Acrobat or Adobe Reader.
- Retains the original text, images, format and layout in the output files.
- Supports converting the password-protected PDF files.
- Supports specifying page range to convert.
- Converts all pages of a PDF into ONE HTML/TXT/RTF/DOC file.
- Supports converting the PDF files that have some restrictions, such as “Content Copying”, “Saving as Text”, “Page Extraction”, “Printing” are not allowed (for HTML and Text files).