Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
|McAfee GetSusp is intended for users who suspect undetected malware on their system. By using a combination of clever heuristics and querying McAfee’s online database of known clean files to gather suspicious files, GetSusp eliminates the user’s need for deep technical knowledge of computer systems to isolate undetected malware. McAfee GetSusp is recommended as a tool of first choice when analyzing a suspect machine.Features:
- Delivered as a single executable file with no installation required.
- Option to run in different modes – GUI and command Line.
- Can submit samples or only a MD5 list of the files to McAfee Labs for analysis.
- Leverages GTI File Reputation to determine if the sample is suspicious.
- Records system and installed McAfee product information date of execution and details of suspected files.
- GetSusp supports Windows XP SP2, 2003 SP2, Vista SP1, 2008, 7 and 8.