Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
|DBeaver is free and open source universal database tool for developers and database administrators.
- Usability is the main goal of this project, program UI is carefully designed and implemented.
- It is free software.
- It is multiplatform.
- It is based on opensource framework and allows writing of various extensions (plugins).
- It supports any database having a JDBC driver.
- It may handle any external datasource which may or may not have a JDBC driver.
- There is a set of plugins for certain databases (MySQL, Oracle, DB2, SQL Server, PostgreSQL, Vertica, Informix, MongoDB, Cassandra in version 3.x) and different database management utilities (e.g. ERD).
Supported (tested) relational databases:
- IBM DB2
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Java DB (Derby)
- Firebird (Interbase)
- IBM Informix
- SAP MAX DB
- Any JDBC compliant data source
Supported NoSQL databases:
- Database metadata browse
- Metadata editor (tables, columns, keys, indexes)
- SQL statements/scripts execution
- SQL highlighting (specific for each database engine)
- Autocompletion and metadata hyperlinks in SQL editor
- Result set/table edit
- BLOB/CLOB support (view and edit modes)
- Scrollable resultsets
- Data (tables, query results) export
- Transactions management
- Database objects (tables, columns, constraints, procedures) search
- ER diagrams
- Database object bookmarks
- SQL scripts management
- Projects (connections, SQL scripts and bookmarks)
- Data export/import from/to database/file
- Data search
- Data etc