Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
|Bolide® Slideshow Creator help you can save a photo slideshow as an AVI, MKV, FLV, MP4 or WMV video file. If you want to share your slides with the world, you can upload this file to Youtube or Facebook.You don’t need to spend hours making your slideshow. Using our program, you can just drop many photos to the timeline, tell the program to add transition effects automatically (either the random or selected ones) and save your slideshow as a video file.
You don’t need to be a professional video editor. Our program is tested by our children and they made great slideshows without our help! So, install the program, select the photos, assign the transition effects and add background music. These steps are enough to make a beautiful slideshow. Act right now!
- support of almost any image format
- support of MP3/AAC/WMA/M4A/MP4/OGG music files for the background audio
- output video file resolution can be from 128×160 to 1920×1080 pixels (FullHD)
- ability to add dozens of transition effects, including the fantastic pan&zoom effect
- saving the slideshow as a video file (AVI,MKV,WMV, MP4, FLV)