Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
|BatteryMon is a battery monitoring software solution. It has been designed as an easy-to-use Windows based application that allows users to monitor the performance of laptop batteries and uninterruptible power supplies (UPS).
- Graphically see the charge / discharge rate
- Diagnose problem battery cells with detailed statistics
- Compare and measure your batteries’ performance with expected discharge rates
- See the critical discharge point for your batteries
- Uniquely identify battery packs for tracking purposes or system inventories
- Log the performance of a battery for later reference
- See the status of each individual battery pack, when multiple batteries are in use
Batteries, given their chemical nature, are prone to wear, corrosion, leakage and outright failure due to events like short circuits and lightning strikes. Given their propensity to fail and to have decreased performance over time, it is important to be able to identify and monitor their performance. With BatteryMon, monitoring the state of your laptop battery or UPS has never been easier. BatteryMon has the following features:
- Battery charge level is graphed in real time, along with an extrapolated trend line and comparison trend line.
- A log file is maintained of the battery charge level and other statistics for later analysis.
- Configurable sample period.
- A comprehensive help file.
- Detailed system and status information about each battery installed (see below).
- An interface to BurnInTest in order to evaluate battery performance, while under load.
- Mini window mode that shows multiple batteries charging/discharging status as well as life percentage, estimated running time and more (with adjustable transparency for Windows 2000 and later).
Typical users include portable computer repair centers, system integrators, server administrators who must manage UPSes and, home users wanting to test their battery or UPS.